Sunday, May 19, 2013

Stinkin' technology

And now for a completely different excuse for my absenteeism...

No. My dog did not eat my computer. (To be honest, I don't even have a dog.)  Okay, okay. I can't even come up with anymore lame excuses, so I'll just get to the real reason, and quickly.  You see, my computer flat out died. It turns on and flashes an error something or other, but that's it. For now, all of my pictures and other "secret stuff" is stuck in the not-so-little-laptop-that-can't anymore. It does make me a little sad. But at the same time, it's a little refreshing to step away from the technology once in a while.  I guess we need to take it to the computer Dr but I haven't had time. But in the meantime, I try to borrow my Hubby's laptop and do what I need to do, quickly. That's because I don't love it so much. I keep hitting random buttons on the smaller than average keyboard, deleting sentences...you get the idea!

In the meantime, please be patient while this major/minor glitch occurs. Have a good one!

No comments: