Friday, September 7, 2012

Friday Favorites!


Maxi skirts are by no means new to the clothing world ( I dare not say fashion because I know nothing of  "fashion"- only what I like). And maxi skirts are what I LOVE right now!  Seriously, they are like dressed up, liquid, sweatpants. One can dress them up or down. You can wear them at home or when you go out.....you can literally wear them anywhere and still feel okay.
Pinterest

Pumpkin Spice Lattes.  I had my first latte last Friday and was not disappointed by any means.  I look forward to my next one, then the next, then the next.  You get the idea...


This song piques my interest every. time.  Unfortunately, I ask my husband the name of the band every. time.
Neither one ever gets old. 
 By the way the name of the band is Imagine Dragons.  The name of the song is It's time.  The video is kind of boring, so if you just close your eyes and listen you'll be happier in the end.


Films by Merchant Ivory productions.  They are slow, and tell quite a story, but sometimes leave you thinking "that's it?"
I've only seen a few, one being "Remains of the day," and I loved it.  Aaron was bored out of his poor A.D.D. mind. Not me.


That's it for now!  Have a lovely weekend and I'll catch up with you later.

1 comment:

Amy Lou said...

I love Friday Favorites & your picks for this Fridays Favorites! I'm gonna need more STRETCHY maxi skirts from all the pumpkin spice latte's I've been drink'n!