Friday, May 6, 2011

Bark, bark...


I have a dear friend (you know who you are) who once rolled down her window in the middle of traffic because she was "hot" ( I think she was just bored) and barked at the man next to us.  He gave us a dirty look and the whole car cracked up (except for her husband).  At the time it made me laugh because I could never see myself doing that and I thought she was a little crazy-pants. 

Things are different.  Now I'm the crazy.  No, I don't bark at passing cars...yet. However, in the middle of silence or if I'm bored, sometimes I'll turn to Aaron and bark at him.  Like this: Bark-bark....bark, bark.  You get the idea......

I'm not 100% sure why I've told you this, because it only reveals my impending insanity but I thought hey....pictures of bark + a story about barking = a perfect post.

Was I wrong again?

Fine.  Here's another picture of bark then. 

No comments: