Friday, May 13, 2011

Let there be light!*

I'm determined to make my last photo post fun (?) instead of a chore.

So, I'm going to set the mood.

"The mood for what ?", you may ask.

The mood for light bulbs.

First of all, the "mood music."  Listen to this little music ditty, won't you?



By the way I've never even heard of this song until I hit up my friend google with the words: song lyrics light bulb and BING....this is what popped up.

Believe it or not, I like the song.  A lot.

Well, let's get back to the mood I mentioned earlier.

Now for the lighting.

Are you in the mood? 

Are you thinking of light bulbs as never before now?

Yeah, me neither.

Well, look at this picture then, please?  And I'll never ask you about your feelings for light bulbs ever again.

My pinkie promises.

*This was a re-post for the post "blogger" lost...so I tried to make it up to you.

1 comment:

B and KW said...

Resourceful little pinata and catchy tune. I'll be whistling it for days now. Sorry, not much into light bulbs though. Going to miss you while your on vacation, have funnnn!