Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The Ocho (the eight)

Today marks Aaron and my eighth anniversary of wedded bliss.
I admit there is no true " ....and they lived happily ever after" as every marriage has its ebbs and flows.
But I'm gonna take a wild stab at this broad, sweeping statement by saying we are still pretty flippin' happy with each other.
In this day and age I'm super proud to say that I still look forward to coming home and seeing my Aaron after a long day away.
I know , I know... I'm somewhat of a "smug married."
Anyway, this quote made me think of our marriage and the for better and worse (but mostly better) parts of it.

So with all of that being said, I just had to say "Happy Anniversary Aaron!"
Love you (English accent used here) and I'm excited to see what this year holds for us!

No comments: