Friday, January 14, 2011

Day 27

{what's in my purse right now}
   As a child, I had a little purse with pink bows on it and I used to search high and low to just find something, anything, of value to put in it.  After all, what good is a purse if it's an empty purse?  Answer: no good at all.  In the end I'd usually find a comb and the purse's matching wallet.  It wasn't what I would really consider "valuable" but it got the job done.  Fast forward to the present.  I don't believe that I even own a "little" purse or have in the past 10 years and because of the size of my purse, I refer to it as the mom purse. You know, a purse that could hold everything from home, including the family?   I have downsized, but not much.  In fact, most of what you would find in my purse right now is still not valuable (besides my wallet....that has to count for something) but it's indispensable to me.  These things found in the black hole of my purse make my life a little easier, a little more comfortable.  You need a band-aid?  I'm your girl.  Stain remover stick? Ask good ol' Whitney.  Tissue, hand sanitizer, cell phone, ibuprofen, wallet, notepad, hairbrush, gum, gum wrappers, burt's bees chapstick, small furry animal, blah, blah, blah....I've got it all and can fit it all, and then some in a tasteful, yet sizable black purse.  By the way, I'm just joking about the little animal.  Or am I?

No comments: