Monday, January 17, 2011

Day 28

{my worst habit}

     I like to play those games where your first answer to any given question is usually the best, most accurate one that you'll ever come up with (or is that the general rule for the SAT's?)  My first response to my worst habit is this: procrastination.  Lordy, can I procrastinate with the best of them.  I'm one of those wait- until-the-last- minute- or- bust kind of people. I've always been that way and probably always will be. 
     In school I'd drag my feet to write a report or study for a big test and literally wait until the night before.  I'd then have to stay up super late to get anything accomplished.  At home I have list upon list of things that should be done, but I usually wait until they have to be done and I'm running around the house like a mad woman trying to get my entire house looking great in under 1 hour before our guests arrive.  At work it's pretty much the same story.  Talk about stressful.  
     As I write this, I wonder if a blog is really the best idea for a grade-A procrastinator.  After all, I could procrastinate and keep doing so until there was everything and nothing to blog about.  Then again I could just think about it for awhile.

No comments: