Wednesday, November 16, 2011

A little secret

I woke up early this morning to the sound of rain and cars driving loudly through the puddles. It was still dark, the house was still chilly and just like that, I wanted to stay home, in my jammies and read as I sipped my coffee and snuggled in a big, warm blanket.

 What can I say? The inner book loving agoraphobic was dying to do just that!

You see, I'm currently  reading 'The Secret Garden' by Mrs Frances Hodgson Burnett.  That lady really knew how to write a story because I'm loving it.


via
 Apparently, I thought I already read it but I was wrong.  It was the movie I've seen and one I remember liking. 

Anyway, it's the reason I contemplated calling in sick ( I honestly didn't feel well this morning) and really. REALLY wanted to stay home.  But I didn't.  I did the adult thing.  I went to work like a good girl.

I'll let you know what I think of it after I finish it -after I do the adult thing and go to work, come home and pick up the book as soon as I can.


No comments: