Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thrifty thursday- take 3!

Last weekend we went to visit some friends- for the boys to go (as my friends little boy says)"biken ridin," and the girls to go a thriftin'.
I was psyched to explore a bigger town's thrift stores, especially after seeing some of my friends awesome finds.
But you know what?
It just wasn't my day for thrifting.
The only thing I bought that weekend was a new watch from Target.
That's kind of thrifty.....cuz I didn't spend a lot of money....right?
However, I wasn't too sad because I was given this A-MAZ-ING clock pendant by my thoughtful friend Jessie.

I was shocked she was okay with giving it to me, but more than okay with accepting it because
I've been on the lookout out for something like this!
Thank you, Jessie!
But that's not all.
 We came home and the next day I felt this need to visit our local Goodwill.
Believe it or not, I found more than one thing I wanted to purchase.
However, I managed to talk myself out of 3 of the 4 possible purchases.
This is what I came home with this retro- inspired top from Banana Republic:

On the hanger it looks a little granny-esque but I really liked the style of it.
Not so sure 'bout those buttons.
What shall be done?


2 comments:

Jessie said...

cute flower print, very low-key... And I like the buttons as is :)

Amy Lou said...

Love the printed top, what a good find!!! Sorry I have no suggestions for the buttons... I will think on that and get back to you!