Monday, November 21, 2011

Don't tread on me....please

Sometimes I feel like that may be what the treadmill I've been pounding would say (if it was ALIVE and it is not!)

This picture is completely the way I feel when on the treadmill.........
pinterest
 Funny, sad and oh-so-true.

It is true.  I have been using a treadmill.  Sometimes an elliptical machine and today even a bike.

Do you know what that means?  I finally joined a gym.

I was able to try out a 14 day membership and found that I actually liked it.  This gym is a very small one and more my speed.  And hey, nothing else has worked for me so I figured this may help me out.

But so far things have not gone well.  You see, I don't have cute workout clothes.  I ran my headphones through the washing machine. I suffer from tomato face (bright red face as a result of any physical activity).  Oh and I've gained two pounds. What?!

Awesome.

I guess I need to start doing more than just working out (goodbye candy and schnapps laced hot cocoa...I'll be thinking of you......)

The saga continues.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I love that Picture! Made me laugh so thank you! So a gym huh? YAY. I've been meaning to message you with our work out check in's. Iv'e been REALLY good. For the past 3 weeks I've been doing P90X with Esmer. It's 6 days at week at 6:00 in the A.M. ( I hate it... but I love it)! THAT WILL KICK YOUR BUTT! You should try it.