Friday, March 30, 2012

Just my cupa' tea

Some of the key ingredients to a perfect day, Whitney style:
Sleeping in.  Check.
A gray/rainy day.  Check.
Home made pancakes. You betcha!!
Crossing things off my to-do list. Mmmhmm.
And then here is where it starts to get good....
Sitting down and finishing the rest of the first season of
Downton Abbey
via
all the while drinking cup after cup of one of my favorite teas

Ding! Ding! We have a winner!
But seriously?! I'm a little obsessed with this BBC drama.
I love the house (aka Abbey), I love the clothes, and I even love most of the characters.
I have always felt that I was born in the wrong period of time and I should've been in a situation a lot like Downton Abbey.  But then I realized that if I was?
I probably would have been a servant.
And that is why I live vicariously through this show!
Have a good one all!  I'm on to season 2!!!

1 comment:

gillianbee said...

I was totally gonna recommend we have a Downton Abbey marathon for our next sister day. I am SERIOUSLY bummed that you have already watched it. I haven't seen it yet. :( Guess I'll have to watch it alone. Sad trombone.