Thursday, March 8, 2012

What a good day looks like

The first thing I saw when I walked in the door and down the hall to the break room at work was this:

The only difference in what you are seeing and what I saw was that,at the time, the light was off.
Because I was not sure what was going on, I yelled down the hall to a co-worker "can I go in here?"
She cracked up and told me to open the door.
Then I walked in and saw this hanging from the ceiling:
(something I jokingly said yesterday)
 then this:

and then this:
I finally realized that something was up
(hey, I'm not the most alert in the morning....)
It turned out to be 'National Dental Assistant' week.
(FYI: if you don't know already, I'm a dental assistant)
So this turned out to be a delightful surprise!
The girls I work with set up our break room with quotes from earlier seasons of "the Office"
then piled delicious flavored popcorn on the table for a "popcorn party" and then gave us dental assistants our own individual bags full of goodies.
 It was so fun and a huge surprise!
I LOVE SURPRISES!
Here are a few of the other hilarious quotes from "the Office" hung around the break room:



I'm allergic to dairy....love these girl's sense of humor!!


The only other quote I somehow missed taking a picture of that was hanging in another door way was this one, from the 'Diversity Day' episode:
"This is an environment of welcoming and you should just get the hell out of here."
Too funny!
Hope you had just as much fun reading these as I did!

No comments: