Soft-Ooey-Gooey chocolate chip cookies
Makes around 3 dozen cookies
- 2 sticks of margarine at room temp and cubed
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 c white sugar
- 1 small box of vanilla or white chocolate instant pudding (sugar free could be used too)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 2 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 package chocolate chips (semi-sweet or milk chocolate)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- Combine is medium bowl the flour, baking soda and salt, set aside.
- Combine margarine and sugar until well blended. Add both eggs, vanilla, pudding mix and beat well.
- Add the flour mixture slowly and mix again until well blended.
- Stir in chocolate chips
- Bake for 9-12 minutes