Thursday, December 2, 2010

All about me in 30 days....

I have A LOT to learn about this blogging bid'ness.  There is something out there in the blogosphere called a 'meme.'  I don't know what a meme is anymore than a meme knows what I am.  From my research of a meme (google) I think I have gathered that this meme thing is somehow a link to other people's blogs and it helps other bloggers get to know eachother ( I'm not so sure about that.)  Whatever....this strange term brought about a list called "All about me in 30 days" and every day is a new detail about me.  Here it is:

Day 1: current picture of me
Day 2: favorite movie
Day 3: Favorite TV show
Day 4: a favorite book
Day 5:  a favorite quote
Day 6: 20 random things about me
Day 7: A photo of my favorite memory
Day 8: favorite word
Day 9: A photo I took
Day 10: A photo that is over 10 years old
Day 11: Favorite song
Day 12: Something I'm OCD about
Day 13:  a person I can't imagine not having in my life
Day 14: what inspires me
Day 15: dream house (description of photo)
Day 16: song that makes me cry (or could)
Day 17: art piece ( sculpture,drawing, etc.)
Day 18:  wedding photo
Day 19:  hidden talent of yours
Day 20:  a hobby of mine
Day 21:  a recipe I'd love to share
Day 22: a website I visit often
Day 23: current favorite 'you tube' video
Day 24: what I learned this past month
Day 25: my day in great detail
Day 26: a picture of somewhere I'd like to travel
Day 27: what's in my purse right now
Day: 28: Worst habit
Day 29: Hopes, dreams, plans for the next 365 days
Day 30: Goals for the future beyond the next year

No comments: