Sunday, December 26, 2010

Day 19

{a secret talent of yours (or  mine)}
By now it's no secret that I enjoy cooking and photography.  My secret talent?  I can read people very well. What do I mean by that?  I feel I'm pretty good at picking up on developing "chemistry", expressions, notable glances across a room, tensions, sheer joy, etc. But I can usually pick up on something that "hit me as kind of weird" and then a story of interest develops from that weird moment. Maybe it's because I'm a woman and  we all possess this talent?   Maybe it's not really a talent because to a degree most people can pick up on "moments."  It's just that I pick up on a lot more than Aaron.  I'm just sayin'.  Now it's not a secret any more. Crud.

1 comment:

jennifer said...

It may be a woman thing. I feel like I have that talent too! However, I am finding out that I am not as good as I thought I was :/