Friday, April 1, 2011

Fat Friday

Today's post is called fat Friday because I'm about to share my latest/greatest food/drink I've been craving A LOT lately.  It's not healthy by any means but boy is it tasty.  In fact it will, guaranteed, pack on the pounds.  Not so good for someone watching their weight (go up?)  Nonetheless, here it is:

Peanut butter malted milkshake
   (serves 2)

       Ingredients

  • 1 cup milk
  • 2 cups vanilla ice cream
  • 1/2 cup peanut butter
  • malt powder (you decide how much...I like a lot)
Combine milk and peanut butter in blender until peanut butter is well blended and appears creamy.  Add ice cream and blend until .....well blended.  Add desired malt powder and mix a bit more.  Serve in cold glasses and serve ASAP.  Drink ASAP.  Don't eat anything else because these. are. filling.

PS.  I usually like to include a picture of the food item being featured.  However, I couldn't stop drinking it before I could figure out the best way to shoot it.  So I drank it instead.  So now you can make it and take as many pictures as you like Enjoy your Friday all!

No comments: