Friday, September 2, 2011

Someone like you...


August snuck up on me and then, just like that,  it left...thankfully.
You see, I'm not sure I want to repeat August and after an epic-crappy, last week that also happened to be in August I'm glad to see it go.

With that being said, I'm more than happy to welcome September and with that: Fall.

I look forward to my Pumpkin lattes from Starbucks
my jeans, sweatshirts and sweaters
movie nights cuddled up on the couch with a glass of wine (or spiced cider) with Aaron
crisp mornings and cool nights
reading a good book curled up in a fuzzy blanket
the smell of wood smoke
and
the turning of the leaves

However, with fall comes an annual melancholy.  I can't explain the strange phenomenon but I feel a little less excited about things and want to stay home, listen to some mellow music and just be.
With that being said, the above video is my current mood music or rather, my current "IT" song, songwriter and performer.
What the heck...I even like her style: the makeup, the big hair and nothing but black dresses.

Enjoy.

1 comment:

Amy Lou said...

I have to say Adele's latest album ('21') is the best, especially if you like mellow music! Rarely can you buy an album and love every song on it, but this IS one of those albums! I could listen to the whole thing over and over and over and...ect!