First and foremost, let me start this thing out by thanking Kayla over at Freckles in April for putting together, then hosting and finally nursing the 21 day challenge.
Thanks so much:
- for pushing me out of my comfort zone every day of the challenge- and for some days I do mean challenge.
- for inspiring clueless me to look for inspiration everywhere: Pinterest, other bloggers, magazines, people in stores, etc.
- for forcing me to expand my horizons by trying out new looks -not automatically assuming something won't look good on me.
- for helping me realize that not every outfit will be a-maz-ing. If I bomb, just brush yourself off and try again. On other days my outfit may rock.
- for helping me see all of the potential right in my own closet. I don't have to run out for something new all the time! I just need to see all the potential that is already there!
So here is my choice for my final outfit of the challenge:
Scarf: From a store in Ireland
Dress: Esprit Factory Store
Cardigan: Old Navy
Shoes: Dockers (can not remember where they were purchased)
Barely visible earrings: Claire's
It was also so much fun to see other's outfits, blogs and personalities in this challenge!
Have a good day and I hope to see you in the blogosphere sometime....